The Pokemon Voyage Quest used to be available on the RPG. It was removed in v2 for further development, and will be brought back to the RPG eventually. Each stage in the quest requires you to do something in order to move on to the next stage. Every few quests you'll get a prize, and at the end, you'll get a big prize. The quest is still in the process of being made, so the final prize is yet to be released. There are currently 7 stages of the quest available, which can be found below. More will be released soon.
- Turn in $150 000
- Prize for completion: A level 4 variant of a random Pokemon available on the maps (As of April 10th, 2013).
- Turn in a Machop Level 400+
- Evolve 15 fire type Pokemon
- Turn in $350 000
- Buy a Psyduck for at least $1,000,000 from the Buy Page. Please note that you cannot sell your own Psyduck, and then buy it back using the same account (but you can sell one from your storage account and buy it from your main, or vice versa).
- Evolve a Squirtle at level 600 or higher.
- Locate an AquaTeddiursa on the RPG. You do not have to catch it, simply find one. Note: The AquaTeddiursa can be found on any RPG page, it is not limited to maps.
Special Quest Updates
April 10th, 2013 - Task #1 will now start rewarding a Level 4 variant of a random map Pokemon upon completion! However, those who have already completed task #1 will not be able to obtain the special reward.